How it works
Common side effects
vomiting.Common: Decreased appetite, urinary hesitation, hyperhidrosis, disorientation, thinking abnormal, feeling abnormal, pruritus, drug withdrawal syndrome, agitation, altered sleep, sedation, diarrhea, muscle spasms, feeling of relaxation.Rare: Allergy, dry mouth, abnormal dreams, memory impairment, confusional state, nausea, abdominal discomfort, tremor, asthenia, urticaria, irritability, coordination abnormal, ataxia, disturbance in attention, sensation of heaviness, respiratory depression, euphoric mood, somnolence, feeling of body temperature change.Uncommon: Depressed mood, heart rate increased, nervousness, hallucination, restlessness, depressed level of consciousness, heart rate decreased, Very Common: Dizziness, fatigue, blood pressure decreased, rash, impaired gastric emptying., flushing, edema, feeling drunk, abnormal sensation, palpitations, fits, anxiety, headache, constipation, dyspepsia
- Do not take tapentadol tablet/oral solution if you are allergic to tapentadol or any other ingredient of the tablet/solution.
- Do not use tapentadol if you have asthma or any other respiratory problems; liver, kidney or pancreatic disease; constipation.
- Avoid using tapentadol if you have head injury, brain tumor, increased pressure in brain; epilepsy, or are at risk to epilepsy.
- Do not use tapentadol if you have tendency to abuse medicine.
- Do not take tapentadol if you are taking other opioid medicines (like pentazocine, nalbuphine, buprenorphine); medicines that affect serotonin level.
- Avoid using tapentadol if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking tapentadol.
Other names: Tydol, Vorth, Tapenta, Duovolt, Dol Proxyvon
There are no comments